BONARD China NT1 Trade Mission, November 8–9, 2021
MARKET INTELLIGENCE-DRIVEN EVENT
Navigating the Chinese market has always been challenging for educators and providers due to its complexity and the absence of reliable agent data and intelligence.
With a local branch office and years of on-the-ground experience in China, BONARD’s local team will be responsible for organizing the China NT1 Trade Mission.
Building on local market intelligence, strong guanxi (local relationships) across China and experience with dozens of successful individual and group b2b events and business introductions, BONARD’s China NT1 Trade Mission will allow educators and service providers to engage with the very best agencies and stakeholders in the market, concentrated in the most dynamic and fastest developing New Tier 1 Cities.
Attending the BONARD China NT1 Trade Mission will enable educators and providers to:
- Empower their market presence in the top ten New Tier 1 cities across China:
- Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xi’an, Tianjin, Suzhou, Nanjing, Zhengzhou, Changsha
- Develop new relationships and strengthen existing ones with hand-picked, qualified and verified partners;
- Meet owners and executives of up to 30 carefully selected agencies interested in promoting and sending prospective students to universities, colleges, high schools and language schools internationally;
- Benefit from unparalleled market intelligence webinars;
- Keep up with the latest initiatives and trends in the Chinese study abroad market.
FORMAT AND PROGRAM
Marcom eSchedule Pro
Cvent-certified event managers
HOW TO APPLY
Due to the limited number of places available, early booking – ideally prior to June 11 – is highly recommended.
After submitting your application, your participation is subject to further review and confirmation by the BONARD certified events management team. Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a final decision regarding your application status outlining further steps to be taken. Applicants whose participation is confirmed will then receive additional information about the event and how to complete their application.